Sunday, August 26, 2007

No double birthdays . . .

I get to keep the b-day all to "myself". For the record, I was willing to share!

We didn't do much yesterday, since J* woke up with a fever of 103+ and was cranky most of the day. Also, we had a small trip to L + D, because I was freaked out that Doo Doo hadn't moved since the night before, which has never happened this entire pregnancy. But after an hour of monitoring and some peanut butter crackers, he started rocking and rolling, so all was fine.

We spent the rest of the day laying around, stimulating my acupressure points, taking evening primrose oil, and a few other "natural induction" techniques that have also failed to work. So much for that. We did go out to dinner for spicy Thai food, which was really yummy.

A quiet birthday come and gone. Now let's get this show on the road! Look for an update after my OB appt tomorrow afternoon!

3 comments:

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

I thought for sure you were delivering today! C'mon, Doo-Doo! There's lots more room out here!

Earthchild618 said...

I also thought that you went into labor. I was watching for an update and when it didn't come, I was convinced you were at the hospital welcoming Doo Doo.

I will pray that today's appt sets off labor!

Unknown said...

Glad you had a nice birthday and hope J* is feeling better. C'mon baby DOO DOO