Monday, February 04, 2008

I've been tagged by Ali!

My first Blog-tag. Yeah!

Here are the rules:
1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.

2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden name).

3. After you are tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and your answers.

4. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name.
(Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged and that they need to read your blog for details.)

Oh, the agony of a long middle name! ELIZABETH . . .

E: energetic in personality, not physically these days unfortunately!
L: LOUD! Just ask any fellow patron in a restaurant.
I: interesting, I hope. If not, then screw you.
Z: Zealot about nutrition, a good night's sleep, exercise, etc (defined at Dictionary.com as: n. Enthusiastic devotion to a cause, ideal, or goal and tireless diligence in its furtherance. See Synonyms at passion).
A: alcholic, well almost these days
B: Blogger!
E: easy-going. No, I didn't say EASY (that was in the good 'ol days)
T: timely . . . I hate being late and I hate waiting for late people!
H: happy, yes really!

Well, it says I have to tag 9 people, but I don;t think I even know 9 people who blog. So I tag AZJenn, Jen (Mad's Mommy), CariP, Holly (either on your blog or in a comment here), DivaMomVicki, Jen (meddlingkidd), and Katie, Wanda, all other cycle buddies . . . I will post on our board.

2 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

I did mine! BTW, I also hate lateness. It is a HUGE pet peeve of mine!

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Off to do my post - thankfully I have a very short middle name!