Friday, January 18, 2008

Are we on to something?

Night 2 went, um, well! We read our three books, he hemmed and hawed about more, then said he was thirsty, etc, etc. I stood my ground, said good night, and left at 8:34. He cried and screamed. I went in at 8:45 and settled him down for 2 minutes. I left again. Not a peep after that, so at 9pm I checked on him. He was still awake, but not crying. I kissed him again, and left. Its now the next morning!!

The real test will be tonight, with hubby not here for support. Wish me luck, puhlease!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow you're doin great! Sounds like your plan is working. Just be sure to stay consistant, or else! lol. I learned that as we're potty training Grace. Good Luck tonight.
Kate

azjenn said...

Sounds like things are going well. Once he see's that you aren't going to back down he'll learn it's easier to just go to sleep.

Good Luck tonight!

Ali said...

Keep up the good work!!! Stay strong.

Thanks for all you help again