Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Construction Update


So, the local painter wanted $1000 to finish the sheetrock, tape, spackle and paint. Uh . . . no. The room is literally only 9x11! Hubby is currently at home depot buying more supplies. He put up 75% of the sheetrock yesterday, working 10am-9pm on his day off. I'd feel sorry for him, if he didn't get himself in this situation in the first place! So it'll be about 2 weeks before its finished, but it'll be much cheaper. Here are some pics . . .




PS - we are pretty set on a name, but its still hush, hush. Jen, if i see you on 8/5, I'll spill it! Hopefully that's incentive enough to meet!

3 comments:

azjenn said...

Wow that looks like quite the project! I don't blame you for not wanting to spend the $1000 for someone else to do it.

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

I want to know the name too! *stomps foot and storms off*

Holly said...

Glad Daddy is getting to it now! I wouldn't want to pay that much either! That is a lot!