Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Making it all seem real . . .



Latest update: had a scan on Friday (when this pic was taken), and it appears my placenta has moved clear from my cervix. Happy and sad at the same time. Happy that everything is alright, and I am of all restrictions. Sad b/c I had sorta resigned myself to having a c-section at 38 weeks, meaning I only had 5 weeks left. Now I have to give BIRTH! Yikes, I am not mentally prepared for that. Sigh. Guess I am getting what I wished for in the beginning of all of this . . . to experience pg and all that comes with it!

Had my 33 week ob appointment yesterday. Pressure remains 100/60, total weight gain 17 lbs, fetal heartbeat and measurements all right on. Next appointment in 2 weeks.

7 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

OMG...He is beautiful. Only a few more weeks! You will do great giving birth!

Holly said...

Look at the beautiful little face!!! You are getting so close now!

azjenn said...

How sweet! Ok you make me sick with your only 17lb weight gain. j/k He'll be here before you know it. Oh and I don't think you can ever really be prepared for the childbirth thing!

meddlingkidd said...

Oh Suz...Look at that little face! So cute! You will do great with giving birth! It won't be long now :)!

Jen
meddlingkidd

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

ADORABLE! But believe me, you don't want a c-section if you can help it! The recovery is a *female dog*.

Unknown said...

Oh Suz, what a great picture :) I cant wait to see the picture of you holding him.

BTW give that big Birthday boy Jackson a hug and kiss from Calvin and I.

PinkyB said...

Oh, wow! BEAUTIFUL!!!!