Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Now back to my regularly scheduled whining . . .

Ahhhhh, free from schoolwork for over a month! What in the world will I do with all the free time?? Clean, I guess. The house is a mess. We are just drowning in stuff. And come here to whine of course!

So, when will my 15-week old sleep through the night?? Please, oh please let it be soon. I was slapping myself in the face yesterday driving home from work to stay awake. I was so tired, I didn't even notice I was out of gas until I had 5 miles left on the indicator. Not fun.

Poor Cooper, he has a cough that is waking him up at night, so I feel badly for him, but bad for me too. I am sooooo tired. At least my anxiety and depression lifted weeks ago after the medication has saturated my body. Bad feelings are gone, and I am truly enjoying the boys. Christmas will be a blast!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Hopefully he will start soon. Maybe after the coughing stops he will get better. Mamma needs her sleep!!!

azjenn said...

Hoping the STTN will come very soon. The world is a much brighter place when you get a full nights sleep consistently. I'm glad the anxiety/depression has passed, that part truly sucked!

Amy said...

Well, if your Cooper is anything like mine he'll still be getting up twice a night at one year old. Not to depress you or anything. Of course we won't let him CIO, so that might be different in your world since I don't know how you feel about that. :)