Thursday, January 15, 2009

I think I've done alright so far . . .

How do you discuss adoption with your children? We read J* a book a lot called "The Day We Met You" and I change some of the words to make it more personalized. I have a book for Cooper, called "Before You Were Born: Our Wish for Baby" that is about frozen embryo adoption. I haven't started with it yet, but I will.

J* remembers the time when Cooper was growing inside me. He says things like, remember when we went to the carnival and I rode the roller coaster by myself, because you had Cooper in your tummy and couldn't go with me?" This kid has a memory like an elephant!

He did ask me once about when he grew in my tummy. We had a short conversation when I explained that he grew in another woman's tummy for us, b/c mommy couldn't grow babies back then. Avery special woman grew him for us, and her name was M*. That was about 8 months ago, if I remember correctly.

About a month ago, he mentioned her name once (and with perfect pronunciation, no less). Last night, my FIL was putting him in my car and was saying how he would miss him while he was in FL for the weekend. The poor man's jaw hit the snowy ground when J* asked him to say hello to M* for him, b/c "she grew me in her tummy, you know".

Unbelievable.

2 comments:

Gashixuur said...

Of course, if you want to be widely diversified across 30 or more stocks at all times, you will often have to accept a margin of safety of less than 50%. These items are also good ford judging the battery performance too as they will show you in terms of numbers just how a Bosch 2 607 336 091 battery works well. But one particular issue you should take into thought is, even you created ten thousand backlinks, but not one of them indexed on search engine. Option Three Split the employees time between working from home and working in the office.

Leslie Saline said...

Of course, if you want to be widely diversified across 30 or more stocks at all times, you will often have to accept a margin of safety of less than 50%. These items are also good ford judging the battery performance too as they will show you in terms of numbers just how a Bosch 2 607 336 091 battery works well. But one particular issue you should take into thought is, even you created ten thousand backlinks, but not one of them indexed on search engine. Option Three Split the employees time between working from home and working in the office.