Wednesday, November 21, 2007

So very thankful . . .


. . . for everyone and everything in my life. But special thanks to the two women who helped me become a mother, and who made my husband a father, and my sons brothers. I would not be who I am or where I am today without them, and and so very grateful for their heartfelt gifts of love. M*, wherever you are, I hope you are safe, warm, and loved. We think of you every night at bedtime when we read J*'s book. And to S* and her family, we hope to see you again soon, and look forward to lifelong friendship. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

3 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

Hope you guys had a wonderful day!

meddlingkidd said...

Hope you had a very happy thanksgiving!

Holly said...

I hope your Thanksgiving was great! Your boys are adorable