Friday, October 26, 2007

Thanks everyone . . .

We are doing ok. For those who didn't know, I was on Prozac for years and years before, so we went with that since it worked really well for me.

I have hired a sitter to come from 6-9pm on Tues and Fridays when I am usually alone with the two boys. We've started formula for 1/2 the feeds and I am still BF half-time for now. I am not ready to give it up completely, and I have critically reviewed the clinical literature on transfer of Prozac or Ativan into breastmilk, and well, its inconclusive. So I will wean in my own time.

Question of the day: Can someone tell me how my 3-year old (adopted) son and my newborn (adopted embry) son inherited my husband's annoying habit of sleeping loudly? No wonder I am sleep deprived . . . everyone snores around here!

3 comments:

meddlingkidd said...

Suz,

{{hugs}} Glad your doing well and that sounds like a good idea getting a sitter to help you on nights you're alone. Sorry I can't answer your QOTD...there's lots of snoring in our house too but luckily I'm one of the coulprits LoL!

Anonymous said...

I sent you an email. Check your inbox......Sally

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

{{{HUGS}}} Good to hear that things are going better!