Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Sorry for the "off-color" joke

You are all probably wondering why an infertile would play such an April Fool's joke as that. But, let us all remember . . . I am a rude New Yorker first and foremost!

AZJenn had it right . . . that was the +hpt from Cooper's donor embryo cycle. It was such a great day and my first +hpt ever, so why not recycle the picture. Hell, I should frame it!

I do apologize if I hurt anyone's feelings. The joke was really for hubby. He didn't believe it for a second, probably because he knows he hasn't "gotten any" in quite awhile, and I'm not the type that God would choose to create the 2nd immaculate conception!

4 comments:

Earthchild618 said...

You are too funny.

Vicki aka Diva Mom said...

Well done. I didn't fall for it, but well done anyway! LOL!

Ali said...

That was a good one!!!

Anonymous said...

You made some good points there. I did a search about the subject and hardly found any specific details on other sites, but then great to be here, really, appreciate that.

- Lucas